Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Method 2-Customize Your Window to the Internet

After looking around the options and difference between iGoogle or Netvibes, I couldn't see a lot of differences. And, to be perfectly honest, I did not find this topic very interesting.

The sites that did use it looked good, however, with a mix of text and visuals. Is that the appeal? Lots of different tabs, colors, options. Lots of various information for various individuals.

I especially liked the link to the Dublin public library. I skipped around the articles and links and wondered about a reason to use either for a library home page, especially if a library already had one. Google seems to have their hands into so many things; even my library switched over last year to Google Mail from Outlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment